Scrabble word: ANEMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANEMIC exist?
Definitions of ANEMIC in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking vigor or energy
- adj - relating to anemia or suffering from anemia
- Of, relating to, or suffering from anemia.
- Lacking vitality; listless and weak: an anemic attempt to hit the baseball; an anemic economic recovery.
- adj - a disorder of the blood [n -S] : ANEMIC
There are 6 letters in ANEMIC: A C E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANEMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANEMIC plus a wildcard: ANEMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANEMIC
Images for ANEMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.