Scrabble word: MACHINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACHINE exist?
Definitions of MACHINE in dictionaries:
- noun - any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- noun - an efficient person
- noun - an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently
- noun - a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- noun - a group that controls the activities of a political party
- noun - a motor vehicle with four wheels
- verb - turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
- verb - make by machinery
- A device consisting of fixed and moving parts that modifies mechanical energy and transmits it in a more useful form.
- A simple device, such as a lever, a pulley, or an inclined plane, that alters the magnitude or direction, or both, of an applied force; a simple machine.
- A system or device for doing work, as an automobile or a jackhammer, together with its power source and auxiliary equipment.
- A system or device, such as a computer, that performs or assists in the performance of a human task: The machine is down.
- An intricate natural system or organism, such as the human body.
- A person who acts in a rigid, mechanical, or unconscious manner.
- An organized group of people whose members are or appear to be under the control of one or more leaders: a political machine.
- A device used to produce a stage effect, especially a mechanical means of lowering an actor onto the stage.
- Of, relating to, or felt to resemble a machine: machine repairs; machine politics.
- verb - to process by machine (a mechanical device)
There are 7 letters in MACHINE: A C E H I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MACHINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MACHINE plus a wildcard: MACHINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MACHINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MACHINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.