Scrabble word: CHIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIME exist?
Definitions of CHIME in dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer
- verb - emit a sound
- An apparatus for striking a bell or set of bells to produce a musical sound.
- A set of bells tuned to scale and used as an orchestral instrument.
- A single bell, as in the mechanism of a clock.
- The sound produced by or as if by a bell or bells.
- Agreement; accord: a flawless chime of romance and reality.
- To sound with a harmonious ring when struck.
- To make a musical sound by striking a bell or set of bells.
- To be in agreement or accord: harmonize: Their views chimed with ours.
- To produce (music) by striking bells.
- To strike (a bell) to produce music.
- To signal or make known by chiming: The clock chimed noon.
- To call, send, or welcome by chiming.
- To repeat insistently.
- To interrupt the speech of others, especially with an unwanted opinion.
- To join in harmoniously.
- To go together harmoniously; agree.
- The rim of a cask.
- verb - to ring harmoniously
There are 5 letters in CHIME: C E H I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIME plus a wildcard: CHIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIME
Images for CHIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.