Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AECIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does AECIUM exist?
Definitions of AECIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - fruiting body of some rust fungi bearing chains of aeciospores
- n - a spore-producing organ of certain fungi
There are 6 letters in AECIUM: A C E I M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AECIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AECIUM plus a wildcard: AECIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AECIUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AECIUM
- aeciumt.jpg (6508 bytes)
- Puccinia graminis
- aecium cross section
- Photomicrograph of aecium (Cluster Cup) of Pucciniagraminis
- Figure 20-6 Puccinia graminis infection on barberry leaf. On the upper ...
- Slownik Puccinia-graminis-aecium-71-2-5-r.jpg
- Sectioned aecium 100X
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.