Scrabble word: MOCHA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOCHA exist?
Definitions of MOCHA in dictionaries:
- noun - soft suede glove leather from goatskin
- noun - a flavoring made from coffee mixed with chocolate
- noun - a superior dark coffee made from beans from Arabia
- noun - a dark brown color
- A rich, pungent Arabian coffee.
- Coffee of high quality.
- A flavoring made of coffee often mixed with chocolate.
- A soft, thin, suede-finished glove leather usually made from sheepskin.
- A dark olive brown.
- noun - a choice, pungent coffee