Scrabble word: CZAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CZAR exist?
Definitions of CZAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917)
- noun - a person having great power
- Also tsar or tzar (zr, tsr).
- A person having great power; an autocrat: “the square-jawed, ruddy complacency of Jack Farrell, the czar of the Fifteenth Street police station” (Ernest Hemingway).
- An appointed official having special powers to regulate or supervise an activity: a racetrack czar; an energy czar.
- noun - an emperor or king
There are 4 letters in CZAR: A C R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CZAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CZAR plus a wildcard: CZAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CZAR
Images for CZAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.