Scrabble word: CZAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CZAR exist?
Definitions of CZAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917)
- noun - a person having great power
- Also tsar or tzar (zr, tsr).
- A person having great power; an autocrat: “the square-jawed, ruddy complacency of Jack Farrell, the czar of the Fifteenth Street police station” (Ernest Hemingway).
- An appointed official having special powers to regulate or supervise an activity: a racetrack czar; an energy czar.
- noun - an emperor or king