Scrabble word: CRAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAZE exist?
Definitions of CRAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- noun - a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- verb - cause to go crazy
- verb - develop a fine network of cracks
- To cause to become mentally deranged or obsessed; make insane.
- To produce a network of fine cracks in the surface or glaze of.
- To become mentally deranged or obsessed; go insane.
- To become covered with fine cracks.
- A shortlived popular fashion; a fad.
- A fine crack in a surface or glaze.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
There are 5 letters in CRAZE: A C E R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAZE plus a wildcard: CRAZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAZE
Images for CRAZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.