Scrabble word: CRAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAZE exist?
Definitions of CRAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- noun - a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- verb - cause to go crazy
- verb - develop a fine network of cracks
- To cause to become mentally deranged or obsessed; make insane.
- To produce a network of fine cracks in the surface or glaze of.
- To become mentally deranged or obsessed; go insane.
- To become covered with fine cracks.
- A shortlived popular fashion; a fad.
- A fine crack in a surface or glaze.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY