Scrabble word: CRAZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAZY exist?
Definitions of CRAZY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - foolish
- adj - possessed by inordinate excitement
- adj - bizarre or fantastic
- adj - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- Affected with madness; insane.
- Possessed by enthusiasm or excitement: The crowd at the game went crazy.
- Immoderately fond; infatuated: was crazy about boys.
- Intensely involved or preoccupied: is crazy about cars and racing.
- To an exceeding degree: They were running around like crazy.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- noun - a crazy person