Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRAZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAZY exist?
Definitions of CRAZY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - foolish
- adj - possessed by inordinate excitement
- adj - bizarre or fantastic
- adj - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- Affected with madness; insane.
- Possessed by enthusiasm or excitement: The crowd at the game went crazy.
- Immoderately fond; infatuated: was crazy about boys.
- Intensely involved or preoccupied: is crazy about cars and racing.
- To an exceeding degree: They were running around like crazy.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- noun - a crazy person
There are 5 letters in CRAZY: A C R Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAZY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAZY plus a wildcard: CRAZY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAZY
Images for CRAZY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.