Scrabble word: SCARF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARF exist?
Definitions of SCARF in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment worn around the head or neck or shoulders for warmth or decoration
- noun - a joint made by notching the ends of two pieces of timber or metal so that they will lock together end-to-end
- verb - masturbate while strangling oneself
- verb - unite by a scarf joint
- verb - wrap in or adorn with a scarf
- A long piece of cloth worn about the head, neck, or shoulders.
- A decorative cloth for covering the top of a piece of furniture; a runner.
- A sash indicating military rank.
- To dress, cover, or decorate with or as if with a scarf.
- To wrap (an outer garment) around one like a scarf.
- A joint made by cutting or notching the ends of two pieces correspondingly and strapping or bolting them together.
- Either of the correspondingly cut or notched ends that fit together to form such a joint.
- To join by means of a scarf.
- To cut a scarf in.
- noun - a piece of cloth worn for warmth or protection
- verb - to cover with a scarf