Scrabble word: SCARF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARF exist?
Definitions of SCARF in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment worn around the head or neck or shoulders for warmth or decoration
- noun - a joint made by notching the ends of two pieces of timber or metal so that they will lock together end-to-end
- verb - masturbate while strangling oneself
- verb - unite by a scarf joint
- verb - wrap in or adorn with a scarf
- A long piece of cloth worn about the head, neck, or shoulders.
- A decorative cloth for covering the top of a piece of furniture; a runner.
- A sash indicating military rank.
- To dress, cover, or decorate with or as if with a scarf.
- To wrap (an outer garment) around one like a scarf.
- A joint made by cutting or notching the ends of two pieces correspondingly and strapping or bolting them together.
- Either of the correspondingly cut or notched ends that fit together to form such a joint.
- To join by means of a scarf.
- To cut a scarf in.
- noun - a piece of cloth worn for warmth or protection
- verb - to cover with a scarf
There are 5 letters in SCARF: A C F R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARF plus a wildcard: SCARF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARF
Images for SCARF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.