Scrabble word: SCARFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARFS exist?
Definitions of SCARFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment worn around the head or neck or shoulders for warmth or decoration
- noun - a joint made by notching the ends of two pieces of timber or metal so that they will lock together end-to-end
- verb - masturbate while strangling oneself
- verb - unite by a scarf joint
- verb - wrap in or adorn with a scarf
- noun - a piece of cloth worn for warmth or protection
- verb - to cover with a scarf
There are 6 letters in SCARFS: A C F R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARFS plus a wildcard: SCARFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARFS
Images for SCARFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.