Scrabble word: SNEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNEAK exist?
Definitions of SNEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
- noun - someone who prowls or sneaks about
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - pass on stealthily
- adj - marked by quiet and caution and secrecy
- To go or move in a quiet, stealthy way.
- To move, give, take, or put in a quiet, stealthy manner: sneak candy into one’s mouth; sneaked a look at the grade sheet.
- A person regarded as stealthy, cowardly, or underhand.
- An instance of sneaking; a quiet, stealthy movement.
- A sneaker.
- Carried out in a clandestine manner: sneak preparations for war.
- But widespread use of snuck has become more common with every generation.
- verb - to move stealthily