Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNEAK exist?
Definitions of SNEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
- noun - someone who prowls or sneaks about
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - pass on stealthily
- adj - marked by quiet and caution and secrecy
- To go or move in a quiet, stealthy way.
- To move, give, take, or put in a quiet, stealthy manner: sneak candy into one’s mouth; sneaked a look at the grade sheet.
- A person regarded as stealthy, cowardly, or underhand.
- An instance of sneaking; a quiet, stealthy movement.
- A sneaker.
- Carried out in a clandestine manner: sneak preparations for war.
- But widespread use of snuck has become more common with every generation.
- verb - to move stealthily
There are 5 letters in SNEAK: A E K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNEAK plus a wildcard: SNEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNEAK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.