Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNEAKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNEAKS exist?
Definitions of SNEAKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
- noun - someone who prowls or sneaks about
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - pass on stealthily
- verb - to move stealthily
There are 6 letters in SNEAKS: A E K N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNEAKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNEAKS plus a wildcard: SNEAKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNEAKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNEAKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.