Scrabble word: FRANKS
Is FRANKS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FRANKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- verb - stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- verb - exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- adj - honest and unreserved in speech
- verb - to mark (a piece of mail) for free delivery
There are 6 letters in FRANKS: A F K N R S
Click to search all anagrams of FRANKS plus a wildcard: FRANKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRANKS
Images for FRANKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.