Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRANKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRANKS exist?
Definitions of FRANKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- verb - stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- verb - exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- adj - honest and unreserved in speech
- v - to mark (a piece of mail) for free delivery
There are 6 letters in FRANKS: A F K N R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRANKS plus a wildcard: FRANKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRANKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRANKS
- Map showing movement of The franks
- The franks
- Sugar Free Beef franks
- The Rise of the franks Lectures in Medieval History Dr. Lynn H ...
- Harun Leon The franks (509 On)
- The Carolingian Empire Lectures in Medieval History Dr. Lynn H ...
- Ball Park Beef franks
- How the franks a German Tribe became and named la France
- franks History Wars Weapons