Scrabble word: FRANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRANK exist?
Definitions of FRANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- verb - stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- verb - exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- adj - characterized by directness in manner or speech
- adj - clearly manifest
- Open and sincere in expression; straightforward.
- Clearly manifest; evident: frank enjoyment.
- To put an official mark on (a piece of mail) so that it can be sent free of charge.
- To send (mail) free of charge.
- To place a stamp or mark on (a piece of mail) to show the payment of postage.
- To enable (a person) to come and go freely.
- A mark or signature placed on a piece of mail to indicate the right to send it free of charge.
- The right to send mail free.
- These adjectives mean revealing or disposed to reveal one’s thoughts freely and honestly.
- A frankfurter.
- adj - honest and unreserved in speech
- verb - to mark (a piece of mail) for free delivery
There are 5 letters in FRANK: A F K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRANK plus a wildcard: FRANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRANK
Images for FRANK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.