Scrabble word: FRANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRANK exist?
Definitions of FRANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- verb - stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- verb - exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- adj - characterized by directness in manner or speech
- adj - clearly manifest
- Open and sincere in expression; straightforward.
- Clearly manifest; evident: frank enjoyment.
- To put an official mark on (a piece of mail) so that it can be sent free of charge.
- To send (mail) free of charge.
- To place a stamp or mark on (a piece of mail) to show the payment of postage.
- To enable (a person) to come and go freely.
- A mark or signature placed on a piece of mail to indicate the right to send it free of charge.
- The right to send mail free.
- These adjectives mean revealing or disposed to reveal one’s thoughts freely and honestly.
- A frankfurter.
- adj - honest and unreserved in speech
- verb - to mark (a piece of mail) for free delivery