Scrabble word: WRACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRACK exist?
Definitions of WRACK in dictionaries:
- noun - dried seaweed especially that cast ashore
- noun - the destruction or collapse of something
- noun - growth of marine vegetation especially of the large forms such as rockweeds and kelp
- verb - smash or break forcefully
- Destruction or ruin.
- A remnant or vestige of something destroyed.
- Wreckage, especially of a ship cast ashore.
- Violent destruction of a building or vehicle.
- Dried seaweed.
- To cause the ruin of; wreck.
- verb - to cause the ruin of