Scrabble word: WRACK
Is WRACK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WRACK in dictionaries:
- noun - dried seaweed especially that cast ashore
- noun - the destruction or collapse of something
- noun - growth of marine vegetation especially of the large forms such as rockweeds and kelp
- verb - smash or break forcefully
- Destruction or ruin.
- A remnant or vestige of something destroyed.
- Wreckage, especially of a ship cast ashore.
- Violent destruction of a building or vehicle.
- Dried seaweed.
- To cause the ruin of; wreck.
- verb - to cause the ruin of
There are 5 letters in WRACK: A C K R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRACK
Click to search all anagrams of WRACK plus a wildcard: WRACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRACK
Images for WRACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.