Scrabble word: WRACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRACKS exist?
Definitions of WRACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - dried seaweed especially that cast ashore
- noun - the destruction or collapse of something
- noun - growth of marine vegetation especially of the large forms such as rockweeds and kelp
- verb - smash or break forcefully
- verb - to cause the ruin of
There are 6 letters in WRACKS: A C K R S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRACKS plus a wildcard: WRACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRACKS
Images for WRACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.