Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACK exist?
Definitions of PACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a large indefinite number
- noun - a complete collection of similar things
- noun - a convenient package or parcel (as of cigarettes or film)
- noun - an association of criminals
- noun - an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- noun - a group of hunting animals
- noun - a cream that cleanses and tones the skin
- noun - a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect
- noun - a bundle (especially one carried on the back)
- verb - arrange in a container
- verb - fill to capacity
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - carry, as on one's back
- verb - set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- verb - have with oneself
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - hike with a backpack
- verb - press down tightly
- verb - seal with packing
- verb - have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- verb - load with a pack
- verb - treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood
- A collection of items tied up or wrapped; a bundle.
- A container made to be carried on the back of a person or an animal.
- The amount, as of food, that is processed and packaged at one time or in one season.
- A small package containing a standard number of identical or similar items: a pack of matches.
- A complete set of related items: a pack of cards.
- A large amount; a heap: earned a pack of money.
- A group of animals, such as dogs or wolves, that run and hunt together.
- A gang of people: a pack of hoodlums.
- An organized troop having common interests: a Cub Scout pack.
- A mass of large pieces of floating ice driven together.
- The swathing of a patient or a body part in hot, cold, wet, or dry materials, such as cloth towels, sheets, or blankets.
- The materials so used.
- A material, such as gauze, that is therapeutically inserted into a body cavity or wound; packing.
- An ice pack; an ice bag.
- A cosmetic paste that is applied to the skin, allowed to dry, and then rinsed off.
- To fold, roll, or combine into a bundle; wrap up.
- To put into a receptacle for transporting or storing: pack one’s belongings.
- To fill up with items: pack one’s trunk.
- To process and put into containers in order to preserve, transport, or sell: packed the fruit in jars.
- To bring together (persons or things) closely; crowd together: managed to pack 300 students into the lecture hall.
- To fill up tight; cram.
- To wrap (a patient) in a pack.
- To insert a pack into a body cavity or wound.
- To wrap tightly for protection or to prevent leakage: pack a valve stem.
- To press together; compact firmly: packed the clay and straw into bricks.
- To carry, deliver, or have available for action: a thug who packed a pistol; a fighter who packs a hard punch; a storm that packed winds in excess of 75 miles an hour.
- To send unceremoniously: The parents packed both children off to bed.
- To constitute (a voting panel) by appointment, selection, or arrangement in such a way that it is favorable to one’s purposes or point of view; rig: “In 1937 Roosevelt threatened to pack the court” (New Republic).
- To place one’s belongings in boxes or luggage for transporting or storing.
- To be susceptible of compact storage: Dishes pack more easily than glasses.
- To cease work or activity: Let’s pack it in for the day.
- adj - to put into a receptacle for transportation or storage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PACKABLE
There are 4 letters in PACK: A C K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PACK plus a wildcard: PACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PACK
Images for PACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.