Scrabble word: SPLURGE
Is SPLURGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPLURGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an ostentatious display (of effort or extravagance etc.)
- noun - any act of immoderate indulgence
- verb - indulge oneself
- verb - be showy or ostentatious
- To indulge in an extravagant expense or luxury.
- To spend extravagantly or wastefully.
- An extravagant display.
- An expensive indulgence; a spree.
- verb - to spend money lavishly
There are 7 letters in SPLURGE: E G L P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLURGE
Click to search all anagrams of SPLURGE plus a wildcard: SPLURGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLURGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLURGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.