Scrabble word: PLUNGERS
Is PLUNGERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLUNGERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who risks losses for the possibility of considerable gains
- noun - someone who dives (into water)
- noun - hand tool consisting of a stick with a rubber suction cup at one end
- noun - mechanical device that has a plunging or thrusting motion
- verb - to throw or thrust suddenly or forcibly into something
There are 8 letters in PLUNGERS: E G L N P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNGERS
Click to search all anagrams of PLUNGERS plus a wildcard: PLUNGERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUNGERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUNGERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.