Scrabble word: PLUNGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUNGER exist?
Definitions of PLUNGER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who risks losses for the possibility of considerable gains
- noun - someone who dives (into water)
- noun - hand tool consisting of a stick with a rubber suction cup at one end
- noun - mechanical device that has a plunging or thrusting motion
- One who plunges or dives.
- A device consisting of a rubber suction cup attached to the end of a stick, used to clean out clogged drains and pipes.
- A machine part, such as a piston, that operates with a thrusting or plunging movement.
- verb - to throw or thrust suddenly or forcibly into something
There are 7 letters in PLUNGER: E G L N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUNGER plus a wildcard: PLUNGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUNGER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUNGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.