Scrabble word: PLUNGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUNGER exist?
Definitions of PLUNGER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who risks losses for the possibility of considerable gains
- noun - someone who dives (into water)
- noun - hand tool consisting of a stick with a rubber suction cup at one end
- noun - mechanical device that has a plunging or thrusting motion
- One who plunges or dives.
- A device consisting of a rubber suction cup attached to the end of a stick, used to clean out clogged drains and pipes.
- A machine part, such as a piston, that operates with a thrusting or plunging movement.
- verb - to throw or thrust suddenly or forcibly into something