Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUNGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUNGER exist?
Definitions of PLUNGER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who risks losses for the possibility of considerable gains
- noun - someone who dives (into water)
- noun - hand tool consisting of a stick with a rubber suction cup at one end
- noun - mechanical device that has a plunging or thrusting motion
- One who plunges or dives.
- A device consisting of a rubber suction cup attached to the end of a stick, used to clean out clogged drains and pipes.
- A machine part, such as a piston, that operates with a thrusting or plunging movement.
- v - to throw or thrust suddenly or forcibly into something
There are 7 letters in PLUNGER: E G L N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUNGER plus a wildcard: PLUNGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUNGER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUNGER
- Deluxe 14 Rubber plunger for unblocking a sinkdrainbath
- everyone knows how to use a plunger right well using a plunger ...
- Sink plunger - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing -Tools Electrical & Plumbing ...
- ... after a few minutes he walks into the room with a plunger. Like this
- Toilet Brush And plungers - Buy toilet brushes and plungers set from ...
- Police say toilet plunger used as marijuana pipe Hemp Beach TV ...
- love this plunger . A perfect housewaming present
- 65788 Super Toilet plunger
- plunger Royalty Free Stock Photo - Image 13203275