Scrabble word: SPRUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRUNG exist?
Definitions of SPRUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - the season of growth
- noun - a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- noun - a point at which water issues forth
- noun - the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- verb - to move upward suddenly and swiftly
There are 6 letters in SPRUNG: G N P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRUNG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRUNG plus a wildcard: SPRUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRUNG
Images for SPRUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.