Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARGUE exist?
Definitions of ARGUE in dictionaries:
- verb - present reasons and arguments
- verb - have an argument about something
- verb - give evidence of
- To put forth reasons for or against; debate: “It is time to stop arguing tax-rate reductions and to enact them” (Paul Craig Roberts).
- To attempt to prove by reasoning; maintain or contend: The speaker argued that more immigrants should be admitted to the country.
- To give evidence of; indicate: “Similarities cannot always be used to argue descent” (Isaac Asimov).
- To persuade or influence (another), as by presenting reasons: argued the clerk into lowering the price.
- To put forth reasons for or against something: argued for dismissal of the case; argued against an immediate counterattack.
- These verbs denote verbal exchange expressing conflict of positions or opinions.
- verb - to present reasons for or against
There are 5 letters in ARGUE: A E G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARGUE plus a wildcard: ARGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARGUE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.