Scrabble word: GAUZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAUZE exist?
Definitions of GAUZE in dictionaries:
- noun - (medicine) bleached cotton cloth of plain weave used for bandages and dressings
- noun - a net of transparent fabric with a loose open weave
- A thin, transparent fabric with a loose open weave, used for curtains and clothing.
- A thin, loosely woven surgical dressing, usually made of cotton.
- A thin plastic or metal woven mesh.
- A mist or haze.
- noun - a transparent fabric
There are 5 letters in GAUZE: A E G U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAUZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAUZE plus a wildcard: GAUZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAUZE
Images for GAUZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.