Scrabble word: VAGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAGUE exist?
Definitions of VAGUE in dictionaries:
- adj - not clearly understood or expressed
- adj - not precisely limited, determined, or distinguished
- adj - lacking clarity or distinctness
- Not clearly expressed; inexplicit.
- Not thinking or expressing oneself clearly.
- Lacking definite shape, form, or character; indistinct: saw a vague outline of a building through the fog.
- Not clear in meaning or application.
- Indistinctly felt, perceived, understood, or recalled; hazy: a vague uneasiness.
- adv - not clearly expressed or understood [adj VAGUER, VAGUEST] : VAGUELY