Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PELAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELAGE exist?
Definitions of PELAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- The coat of a mammal, consisting of hair, fur, wool, or other soft covering, as distinct from bare skin.
- Something felt to resemble the coat of a mammal: “The hardwoods were a soft pale green in the dark pelage of the conifers” (Peter Matthiessen).
- adj - the coat or covering of a mammal [n -S] : PELAGIAL
There are 6 letters in PELAGE: A E E G L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELAGE plus a wildcard: PELAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PELAGE
- pelage texture
- Tigre et tigre blanc de la Fauverie du Mont Faron zoo Toulon Var 83 ...
- Album Animaux Carnivores pelage de panthre
- pelage noir et blanc Tlcharger des Photos gratuitement
- pelage fauve par Vincent Maziere - photo art dcoration ...
- Tigrou pelage Vu Par Photomatix dans Photo Chat Europeen signaler ...
- pelage Mouton Peau de mouton Laine Chaleur Stock Photo iStock ...
- Effet de pelage lopard spectaculaire sur texte - Tuto Photoshop les ...
- Marsupilami - Le site officiel du Marsupilami
- pelage tigre
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.