Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ULLAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ULLAGE exist?
Definitions of ULLAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the amount that a container (as a wine bottle or tank) lacks of being full
- The amount of liquid within a container that is lost, as by leakage, during shipment or storage.
- The amount by which a container, such as a bottle, cask, or tank, falls short of being full.
- adj - the amount that a container lacks of being full [n -S] : ULLAGED
There are 6 letters in ULLAGE: A E G L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ULLAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ULLAGE plus a wildcard: ULLAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ULLAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ULLAGE
- Understanding Sounding ullage and Frequency of Sounding Marine ...
- ullage for a Burgundy style bottle
- Carbon steel ullage for 50 years Hartwig Instruments has been the ...
- ullage Temperature Interface Detectors Photos Hermetic MK III U.S ...
- Components ullage Tanks Technical Information
- Stainless steel ullage bar for 50 years Hartwig Instruments has been ...
- Accuracy of ullage-interface detection 2 mm ( 0.08 approx.)
- Stainless steel ullage for 50 years Hartwig Instruments has been the ...
- ullage loading