Is GULL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GULL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs
- verb - make a fool or dupe of
- verb - fool or hoax
- Any of various chiefly coastal aquatic birds of the family Laridae, having long wings, webbed feet, a thick, slightly hooked beak, and usually gray and white plumage.
- A person who is easily tricked or cheated; a dupe.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 4 letters in GULL: G L L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GULL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GULL, to go: GULL?
Rearrange the letters in GULL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GULL
What's nearby GULL
Lookup in Wiki for GULL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GULL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GULL"