Scrabble word: GULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULL exist?
Definitions of GULL in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs
- verb - make a fool or dupe of
- verb - fool or hoax
- Any of various chiefly coastal aquatic birds of the family Laridae, having long wings, webbed feet, a thick, slightly hooked beak, and usually gray and white plumage.
- A person who is easily tricked or cheated; a dupe.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood