Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULL exist?
Definitions of GULL in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs
- verb - make a fool or dupe of
- verb - fool or hoax
- Any of various chiefly coastal aquatic birds of the family Laridae, having long wings, webbed feet, a thick, slightly hooked beak, and usually gray and white plumage.
- A person who is easily tricked or cheated; a dupe.
- v - to mislead by falsehood
There are 4 letters in GULL: G L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GULL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GULL plus a wildcard: GULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GULL
Images for GULL
- FileBlack-tailed gull.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileLaughing gull - natures pics.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Album Greece Saronic Gulf Sea gull in Saronic Gulf
- Filegull ca usa.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Herring gull photo WikipediaWikicommons
- Lesser Black-backed gull (Larus fuscus) photo
- Laughing gull with red bill and legs. the Internet Bird Collection
- The basic plumaged Laughing gull shown here was on the Lamar Peninsula ...
- BBC Nature - Herring gull videos news and facts
- One of the gulls seen on Saturday the Western gull (Larus ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.