Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GULLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULLY exist?
Definitions of GULLY in dictionaries:
- noun - deep ditch cut by running water (especially after a prolonged downpour)
- To wear a deep ditch or channel in.
- A large knife.
- v - to form ravines by the action of water
There are 5 letters in GULLY: G L L U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GULLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GULLY plus a wildcard: GULLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GULLY
Images for GULLY
- gully erosion in a pasture. Image by NRCS
- Clarks gully
- Rill gully erosion on Kasatochi volcano after the 2008 eruption ...
- Sinbad gully last retreat of the Kakapo and a lizard gold-mine ...
- DESCRIPTION A man walking in a gully that was carved by storm water ...
- gullys Edge I 2002 oil on canvas 54 x 70 cm. 21 x 28
- Conklin gully
- e7acf gully Auchi Hanging On The Edge Of gully Erosion
- Conklin gully
- Erosion control in Mt Binga Road gully GreenWorks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.