Scrabble word: GUY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUY exist?
Definitions of GUY in dictionaries:
- noun - an informal term for a youth or man
- noun - an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
- noun - a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- verb - steady or support with a guy wire or cable
- A rope, cord, or cable used to steady, guide, or secure something.
- A man; a fellow.
- A person of odd or grotesque appearance or dress.
- verb - to make fun of