Scrabble word: GUY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUY exist?
Definitions of GUY in dictionaries:
- noun - an informal term for a youth or man
- noun - an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
- noun - a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- verb - steady or support with a guy wire or cable
- A rope, cord, or cable used to steady, guide, or secure something.
- A man; a fellow.
- A person of odd or grotesque appearance or dress.
- verb - to make fun of
There are 3 letters in GUY: G U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUY plus a wildcard: GUY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUY
3 letter words
Images for GUY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.