Scrabble word: GUYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUYS exist?
Definitions of GUYS in dictionaries:
- noun - an informal term for a youth or man
- noun - an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
- noun - a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- verb - steady or support with a guy wire or cable
- verb - to make fun of
There are 4 letters in GUYS: G S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUYS plus a wildcard: GUYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUYS
Images for GUYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.