Scrabble word: UGLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UGLY exist?
Definitions of UGLY in dictionaries:
- adj - displeasing to the senses
- adj - inclined to anger or bad feelings with overtones of menace
- adj - morally reprehensible
- adj - provoking horror
- Displeasing to the eye; unsightly.
- Repulsive or offensive; objectionable: an ugly remark.
- Rude: Don’t be ugly to your grandparents.
- Morally reprehensible; bad.
- Threatening or ominous: ugly black clouds in the sky.
- Likely to cause embarrassment or trouble: “Public opinion in both nations could take an ugly turn” (George R.
- One that is ugly.
- adv - displeasing to the sight [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : UGLILY
- noun - one that is ugly