Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UGLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UGLY exist?
Definitions of UGLY in dictionaries:
- adj - displeasing to the senses
- adj - inclined to anger or bad feelings with overtones of menace
- adj - morally reprehensible
- adj - provoking horror
- Displeasing to the eye; unsightly.
- Repulsive or offensive; objectionable: an ugly remark.
- Rude: Don’t be ugly to your grandparents.
- Morally reprehensible; bad.
- Threatening or ominous: ugly black clouds in the sky.
- Likely to cause embarrassment or trouble: “Public opinion in both nations could take an ugly turn” (George R.
- One that is ugly.
- adv - displeasing to the sight [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : UGLILY
- n - one that is ugly
There are 4 letters in UGLY: G L U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UGLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UGLY plus a wildcard: UGLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UGLY
Images for UGLY
- ugly people are the worst windycitizensports
- ugly mask - ugly Women and Girls - Funny Females
- potent ash ugly
- Top 10 ugly Women The Top List
- ugly Betty America Ferrera Dentists attack ugly Bettys braces
- Forums - ugly MAFUCKAS
- ugly People ugly Men Fugly dude
- ugly People - Home of the worlds most ugly people and their pictures