Scrabble word: UGLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UGLY exist?
Definitions of UGLY in dictionaries:
- adj - displeasing to the senses
- adj - inclined to anger or bad feelings with overtones of menace
- adj - morally reprehensible
- adj - provoking horror
- Displeasing to the eye; unsightly.
- Repulsive or offensive; objectionable: an ugly remark.
- Rude: Don’t be ugly to your grandparents.
- Morally reprehensible; bad.
- Threatening or ominous: ugly black clouds in the sky.
- Likely to cause embarrassment or trouble: “Public opinion in both nations could take an ugly turn” (George R.
- One that is ugly.
- adv - displeasing to the sight [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : UGLILY
- noun - one that is ugly
There are 4 letters in UGLY: G L U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UGLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UGLY plus a wildcard: UGLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UGLY
Images for UGLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.