Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALLERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLERY exist?
Definitions of GALLERY in dictionaries:
- noun - spectators at a golf or tennis match
- noun - a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- noun - a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- noun - a long usually narrow room used for some specific purpose
- noun - a covered corridor (especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported with arches or columns)
- noun - narrow recessed balcony area along an upper floor on the interior of a building
- noun - a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine
- A roofed promenade, especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported by arches or columns on the outer side.
- A long enclosed passage, such as a hallway or corridor.
- A narrow balcony, usually having a railing or balustrade, along the outside of a building.
- A projecting or recessed passageway along an upper story on the interior or exterior of a large building, especially a church, generally marked by a colonnade or an arcade.
- An upper section, often with a sloping floor, projecting from the rear or side walls of a theater or an auditorium to provide additional seating.
- The seats in such a section, usually cheaper than those on the main floor.
- The cheapest seats in a theater, generally those of the uppermost gallery.
- The audience occupying a gallery or cheap section of a theater.
- A large audience or group of spectators, as at a tennis or golf match.
- The general public, usually considered as exemplifying a lack of discrimination or sophistication: accused the administration of playing to the gallery on the defense issue.
- A building, an institution, or a room for the exhibition of artistic work.
- An establishment that displays and sells works of art.
- A photographer’s studio.
- A collection; an assortment: The trial featured a gallery of famous and flamboyant witnesses.
- An underground tunnel or passageway, as in a cave or one dug for military or mining purposes.
- A passage made by a tunneling insect or animal.
- A platform or balcony at the stern or quarters of some early sailing ships.
- A decorative upright trimming or molding along the edge of a table top, tray, or shelf.
- verb - to provide with a long covered area
There are 7 letters in GALLERY: A E G L L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLERY plus a wildcard: GALLERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.