Scrabble word: ALLEGORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLEGORY exist?
Definitions of ALLEGORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a short moral story (often with animal characters)
- noun - a visible symbol representing an abstract idea
- noun - an expressive style that uses fictional characters and events to describe some subject by suggestive resemblances
- A literary, dramatic, or pictorial device in which characters and events stand for abstract ideas, principles, or forces, so that the literal sense has or suggests a parallel, deeper symbolic sense.
- A story, picture, or play in which this device is used.
- A symbolic representation: The blindfolded figure with scales is an allegory of justice.
- noun - a story presenting a moral principle
There are 8 letters in ALLEGORY: A E G L L O R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLEGORY plus a wildcard: ALLEGORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLEGORY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLEGORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.