Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAVELLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVELLY exist?
Definitions of GRAVELLY in dictionaries:
- adj - abounding in small stones
- adj - unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound
- Of, full of, or covered with rock fragments or pebbles: a gravelly beach.
- Having a harsh rasping sound: a gravelly voice.
- adj - containing gravel
There are 8 letters in GRAVELLY: A E G L L R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVELLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAVELLY plus a wildcard: GRAVELLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAVELLY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAVELLY
- Thread Winter Tram ride
- gravelly Hill interchange
- Silver ring - Berkshire Detectorists
- Mountain in the gravelly Range Photo 2 Photos of the gravelly ...
- Australian Marinas Guide gravelly Beach Marine Tasmania Tamar River ...
- Panoramio - Photo of Black Butte from Red Hill - gravelly Range MT
- gravelly Hill - Elder Way
- Kristie at gravelly Point Park near Washington DC Flickr - Photo ...
- gravelly Animal Lover Gifts
- Phone Radiation Hazards to Health Healthmad
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.