Scrabble word: GALLEYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLEYS exist?
Definitions of GALLEYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large medieval vessel with a single deck propelled by sails and oars with guns at stern and prow
- noun - (classical antiquity) a crescent-shaped seagoing vessel propelled by oars
- noun - the kitchen area for food preparation on an airliner
- noun - the area for food preparation on a ship
- noun - a long, low medieval ship
There are 7 letters in GALLEYS: A E G L L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLEYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLEYS plus a wildcard: GALLEYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLEYS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLEYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.