Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALLEYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLEYS exist?
Definitions of GALLEYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large medieval vessel with a single deck propelled by sails and oars with guns at stern and prow
- noun - (classical antiquity) a crescent-shaped seagoing vessel propelled by oars
- noun - the kitchen area for food preparation on an airliner
- noun - the area for food preparation on a ship
- n - a long, low medieval ship
There are 7 letters in GALLEYS: A E G L L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLEYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLEYS plus a wildcard: GALLEYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLEYS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLEYS
- ... Spanish galleys off the Flemish Coast in October 1602.jpg - Wikipdia
- Spunk - Opiniones de viajeros sobre Frankie & Bennys New York Italian ...
- Classics on Tour - Wellington College Intranet
- ... The Art of Writing Little Blog Archive Bound galleys arrived
- 50A Roman galleys BIREMES . Another unknown. See this picture. It ...
- Fueling plane from the fuel tanker truck stand
- The island (now known by its Turkish name Bozcaada ) was briefly ...
- galleys A Users Guide to the Universe
- Convicts on galley benches in the Museu Maritim Barcelona
- Gua de prctica clnica para el traumatismo craneoenceflico ...