Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLS exist?
Definitions of GALLS in dictionaries:
- noun - an open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
- noun - a skin sore caused by chafing
- noun - abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
- noun - a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- noun - a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder
- noun - the trait of being rude and impertinent
- verb - become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- verb - irritate or vex
- verb - to vex or irritate
There are 5 letters in GALLS: A G L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLS plus a wildcard: GALLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.