Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALLY exist?
Definitions of SALLY in dictionaries:
- noun - witty remark
- noun - a military action in which besieged troops burst forth from their position
- noun - a venture off the beaten path
- To rush out or leap forth suddenly.
- To issue suddenly from a defensive or besieged position to attack an enemy.
- To set out on a trip or an excursion: sallied forth to see the world.
- A sudden rush forward; a leap.
- An assault from a defensive position; a sortie.
- A sudden emergence into action or expression; an outburst.
- A sudden quick witticism; a quip.
- A venturing forth; a jaunt.
- v - to rush out suddenly
There are 5 letters in SALLY: A L L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALLY plus a wildcard: SALLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALLY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALLY
- Tim Burtons sally
- sally Costume
- sally Field Opening night of the Public Theater production of Into ...
- sally Field to Star as Mary Todd Lincoln for DreamWorks Studios What ...
- Spielberg Spain sally Field estar en Lincoln.
- ... Nightmare Before Christmas Costume Teen Nightmare sally Costume
- sally - Nightmare Before Christmas Photo (226900) - Fanpop fanclubs
- sally Field 2010 Crystal Lucy Awards A New Era held... sally ...
- sally Field - Wildfox inspiration for artists - Inspiration for ...
- quote of the day sally Field sally_Field
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.