Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLAYS exist?
Definitions of ALLAYS in dictionaries:
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - satisfy (thirst)
- v - to reduce in intensity or severity
There are 6 letters in ALLAYS: A A L L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLAYS plus a wildcard: ALLAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLAYS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLAYS
- ... EAST MEETS WEST - ARCHIVES Maliki allays U.S. Iranian concerns
- NFF allays fears on Eagles Eaglets The Nation
- Hodgson allays Parker injury worries
- Fergie allays injury fears over duo GiveMeFootball
- Budget 2013 Government allays fears on Mauritius Tax Treaty ...
- Minister allays fears of port users in Goa
- Pirelli allays degradation fears Planet F1 Formula One News
- Mukherjee allays US fears says India good for investment - FacenFacts
- BEA allays investors fears stresses adequacyHongKong Business ...
- Nuke Pact allays Washington Worry Weekly Voice - The Newspaper for ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.