Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLAY exist?
Definitions of ALLAY in dictionaries:
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - satisfy (thirst)
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_R.
- To calm or pacify; set to rest: allayed the fears of the worried citizens.
- v - to reduce in intensity or severity
There are 5 letters in ALLAY: A A L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLAY plus a wildcard: ALLAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLAY
Images for ALLAY
- allay Day Spa Logo Design The Design Inspiration
- Tossing and Tortured Till Dawn
- allay Pro Racing 1.1 Saddle Review - BikeRadar
- allay ervaringen allay kopen bestellen
- allay The Sea - discography line-up biography interviews photos
- allay - Hobbs tryed to alloy the heated situation between Calvin and ...
- allay HOME & HOSPICE INC. - Reviews & Brand Information - allay Home ...
- Ergonomic Saddles By allay The Cycler
- allay Relief Patch - GIVEAWAY - TheGreenGirls.com TheGreenGirls ...