Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DALLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DALLY exist?
Definitions of DALLY in dictionaries:
- verb - behave carelessly or indifferently
- verb - waste time
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - consider not very seriously
- To play amorously; flirt: “Sylvester dallied about Lena until he began to make mistakes in his work” (Willa Cather).
- To trifle; toy.
- To waste (time).
- v - to waste time
There are 5 letters in DALLY: A D L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DALLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DALLY plus a wildcard: DALLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DALLY
Images for DALLY
- dallyMatt Dillon - Dallas Winston Photo (16945452) - Fanpop fanclubs
- dally - dally Winston Photo (15335409) - Fanpop fanclubs
- dally The Outsiders
- dally - dally Winston Photo (24187608) - Fanpop fanclubs
- dallas dally winston from the outsiders photo Vivalacobrastarship ...
- dallyMatt Dillon - Dallas Winston Photo (16945455) - Fanpop on we ...
- matt dillon the outsiders theoutsiders
- dally winston Tumblr
- ... .teennick.comuser_imagesGGRGREGreaserCade1150504062_dally
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.