Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALKYL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALKYL exist?
Definitions of ALKYL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a series of univalent groups of the general formula CnH2n+1 derived from aliphatic hydrocarbons
- adj - a univalent radical [n -S] : ALKYLIC
There are 5 letters in ALKYL: A K L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALKYL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALKYL plus a wildcard: ALKYL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALKYL
Images for ALKYL
- ... alkyl radical secondary alkyl radical tertiary alkyl radical
- Potassium permanganate or chromic acid oxidize an alkyl side chain on ...
- alkyl Sulfonate
- Systematic Names of alkyl Groups
- Alkane - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Formation of alkyl groups is shown below.
- alkyl HALIDES-CLASSIFICATION OF alkyl HALIDES-PRIMARY alkyl HALIDE ...
- E2 Reactions
- alkyl Group
- Filealkyl-(general)-skeletal.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.