Scrabble word: THRILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRILLS exist?
Definitions of THRILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - something that causes you to experience a sudden intense feeling or sensation
- verb - cause to be thrilled by some perceptual input
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- verb - to excite greatly
There are 7 letters in THRILLS: H I L L R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THRILLS plus a wildcard: THRILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRILLS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THRILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.