Scrabble word: OILIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OILIER exist?
Definitions of OILIER in dictionaries:
- adj - containing an unusual amount of grease or oil
- adj - unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech
- adj - coated or covered with oil
- adj - smeared or soiled with grease or oil
- adj - covered or soaked with oil
There are 6 letters in OILIER: E I I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OILIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OILIER plus a wildcard: OILIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OILIER
Images for OILIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.