Scrabble word: BOILER
Is BOILER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOILER in dictionaries:
- noun - sealed vessel where water is converted to steam
- noun - a metal pot for stewing or boiling
- An enclosed vessel in which water is heated and circulated, either as hot water or as steam, for heating or power.
- A container, such as a kettle, for boiling liquids.
- A storage tank for hot water.
- noun - a vessel for boiling
There are 6 letters in BOILER: B E I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOILER
Click to search all anagrams of BOILER plus a wildcard: BOILER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOILER
Images for BOILER
Lookup in Wiki for BOILER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.