Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMBROIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBROIL exist?
Definitions of EMBROIL in dictionaries:
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- To involve in argument, contention, or hostile actions: “Avoid... any step that may embroil us with Great Britain” (Alexander Hamilton).
- To throw into confusion or disorder; entangle.
- v - to involve in conflict
There are 7 letters in EMBROIL: B E I L M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBROIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMBROIL plus a wildcard: EMBROIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBROIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMBROIL
- Bandit heavy duty tournament caps are 100% cotton and feature an extra ...
- Op embroil 12.08.10
- Gingrich has spoken and once again his comments are in a league of ...
- Lawsuit Roars Back to Life Backhanded Counterattack Could embroil ...
- New Cars Box September 2010
- embroildery On Replica Crawley Town Shirts Show Their News Photo ...
- From a stranger in Philadelphia Pennsylvania
- Go to LinksEuropei contro la Pedofilia il Settarismo e gli Abusi ...
- Vintners Federation Ireland (VFI) - Find Pubs and Bars in Ireland with ...
- Virat Kohli Ravichandran Ashwin embroil in war of words with Jonathan ...