Scrabble word: MOBILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOBILE exist?
Definitions of MOBILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in southwestern Alabama
- noun - a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
- noun - sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
- adj - migratory
- adj - moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
- adj - having transportation available
- adj - capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
- adj - affording change (especially in social status)
- Capable of moving or of being moved readily from place to place: a mobile organism; a mobile missile system.
- Capable of moving or changing quickly from one state or condition to another: a mobile, expressive face.
- Fluid; unstable: a mobile situation following the coup.
- Marked by the easy intermixing of different social groups: a mobile community.
- Moving relatively easily from one social class or level to another: an upwardly mobile generation.
- Tending to travel and relocate frequently: a restless, mobile society.
- Flowing freely; fluid: a mobile liquid.
- noun - a form of sculpture