Scrabble word: MOBILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOBILE exist?
Definitions of MOBILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in southwestern Alabama
- noun - a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
- noun - sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
- adj - migratory
- adj - moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
- adj - having transportation available
- adj - capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
- adj - affording change (especially in social status)
- Capable of moving or of being moved readily from place to place: a mobile organism; a mobile missile system.
- Capable of moving or changing quickly from one state or condition to another: a mobile, expressive face.
- Fluid; unstable: a mobile situation following the coup.
- Marked by the easy intermixing of different social groups: a mobile community.
- Moving relatively easily from one social class or level to another: an upwardly mobile generation.
- Tending to travel and relocate frequently: a restless, mobile society.
- Flowing freely; fluid: a mobile liquid.
- noun - a form of sculpture
There are 6 letters in MOBILE: B E I L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOBILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOBILE plus a wildcard: MOBILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOBILE
Images for MOBILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.