Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMBOLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBOLIC exist?
Definitions of EMBOLIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to an embolism or embolus
- Of, relating to, or caused by an embolus or an embolism.
- Of or relating to emboly.
- adj - the obstruction of a blood vessel by an embolus [n -S] : EMBOLIC
There are 7 letters in EMBOLIC: B C E I L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBOLIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMBOLIC plus a wildcard: EMBOLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBOLIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMBOLIC
- embolic Stroke (or cerebral embolism)
- Hemorrhagic Stroke happens when a weakened vessel in the brain bursts ...
- Corynebacterium embolic pneumonia
- ... Cells embolic Tumor Cells Embolism Tumor Tumor Cells embolic
- Quin embolic csmic
- Stents angioplasty ischemic stroke Angioplasty
- Infarction Posterior Cerebral Artery embolic Infarction Posterior ...
- blocdefotos.cat embolic.....DE CORDES - per Joan Anglas
- Diagnosis and management of transient ischaemic attack and ischaemic ...
- ... Left Middle Cerebral Artery embolic Stroke During Coronary Angiography
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.