Is LIMBO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIMBO in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being disregarded or forgotten
- noun - an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
- noun - (theology) in Roman Catholicism, the place of unbaptized but innocent or righteous souls (such as infants and virtuous individuals)
- The abode of just or innocent souls excluded from the beatific vision but not condemned to further punishment.
- A region or condition of oblivion or neglect: Management kept her promotion in limbo for months.
- A state or place of confinement.
- An intermediate place or state.
- noun - a condition of oblivion or neglect
There are 5 letters in LIMBO: B I L M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMBO
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIMBO, to go: LIMBO?
Rearrange the letters in LIMBO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIMBO
What's nearby LIMBO
Lookup in Wiki for LIMBO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIMBO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIMBO"