Scrabble word: LIMBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMBO exist?
Definitions of LIMBO in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being disregarded or forgotten
- noun - an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
- noun - (theology) in Roman Catholicism, the place of unbaptized but innocent or righteous souls (such as infants and virtuous individuals)
- The abode of just or innocent souls excluded from the beatific vision but not condemned to further punishment.
- A region or condition of oblivion or neglect: Management kept her promotion in limbo for months.
- A state or place of confinement.
- An intermediate place or state.
- noun - a condition of oblivion or neglect
There are 5 letters in LIMBO: B I L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMBO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMBO plus a wildcard: LIMBO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMBO
Images for LIMBO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.