Scrabble word: LIMBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMBO exist?
Definitions of LIMBO in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being disregarded or forgotten
- noun - an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
- noun - (theology) in Roman Catholicism, the place of unbaptized but innocent or righteous souls (such as infants and virtuous individuals)
- The abode of just or innocent souls excluded from the beatific vision but not condemned to further punishment.
- A region or condition of oblivion or neglect: Management kept her promotion in limbo for months.
- A state or place of confinement.
- An intermediate place or state.
- noun - a condition of oblivion or neglect