Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIMBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMBO exist?
Definitions of LIMBO in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being disregarded or forgotten
- noun - an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
- noun - (theology) in Roman Catholicism, the place of unbaptized but innocent or righteous souls (such as infants and virtuous individuals)
- The abode of just or innocent souls excluded from the beatific vision but not condemned to further punishment.
- A region or condition of oblivion or neglect: Management kept her promotion in limbo for months.
- A state or place of confinement.
- An intermediate place or state.
- n - a condition of oblivion or neglect
There are 5 letters in LIMBO: B I L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMBO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMBO plus a wildcard: LIMBO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMBO
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMBO
- Galera multimedia de limbo
- limbo Screenshots - TIGdb - The Indie Game Database
- If avant-garde stories are up your alley then limbo will be a ...
- GameSetWatch limbo Heads To The PlayStation Network
- limbo Review
- GameTest limbo (360) Game Side Story - Lindpendant mais pas ...
- limbo Video Games Monstrous Bodies
- The 15th Annual Independent Games Festival - limbo
- TheBrothersFrost limbo Is A Game Of Art