Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIMBOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMBOS exist?
Definitions of LIMBOS in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being disregarded or forgotten
- noun - an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
- noun - (theology) in Roman Catholicism, the place of unbaptized but innocent or righteous souls (such as infants and virtuous individuals)
- n - a condition of oblivion or neglect
There are 6 letters in LIMBOS: B I L M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMBOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMBOS plus a wildcard: LIMBOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMBOS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMBOS
- Los indios Tehuelche (Anikenk) La Argentina Bicentenaria que todos ...
- Tan Chong Tee - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- limbos Greece 2005
- Welkom op de pagina van Buitensport Nederland.
- Self-Centered Girl - 7
- Hvidrandet Tornben (Legnotus limbosus) - Fotobillede fra Nrum taget ...
- Cmulos y limbos Viaje a Sicilia la Magna Grecia (I)
- 2009 new opus by Martin Rev Stigmata followed by a European ...
- Leituras de BD Reading Comics O Vagabundo dos limbos
- The KlubFoot Kicks Back - The best of Stomping At the Klub Foot vols 1 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.