Scrabble word: POLISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLISH exist?
Definitions of POLISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being smooth and shiny
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - a preparation used in polishing
- noun - the Slavic language of Poland
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- adj - of or relating to Poland or its people or culture
- To make smooth and shiny by rubbing or chemical action: polished the silver and the brass.
- To remove the outer layers from (grains of rice) by rotation in drums.
- To free from coarseness; refine: Four years of prep school should polish those children.
- To remove flaws from; perfect or complete: polishing one’s piano technique; polished up the lyrics.
- To become smooth or shiny by or as if by being rubbed: The surface on our dining table polishes easily.
- To become perfect or refined.
- Smoothness or shininess of surface or finish: satin with a polish.
- A substance containing chemical agents or abrasive particles and applied to smooth or shine a surface.
- The act or process of polishing.
- To finish or dispose of quickly and easily.
- verb - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
There are 6 letters in POLISH: H I L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLISH plus a wildcard: POLISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLISH
Images for POLISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.